Influencer Cart was an influencer marketing platform or an online marketplace where you could buy shoutouts from top influencers in your niche. It basically helped you connect with influencers and reach out to their followers.
However, Influencer Cart recently shut down due to a lack of prospects. But, there are alternatives to this platform that are equally relevant.
In this article, we will discuss seven influencer marketing platforms for you to check out.
Aspire is one of the leading influencer marketing platforms, trusted by some of the premium brands like Skinn, Future, Ruggable, and Empress 1908. It was founded in 2013 to help e-commerce brands get discovered.
Today, it is associated with 400 customers and $100 Million paid to creators. The features that Aspire provides are,
- An influencer database containing details about influencers with high followers
- Customer relationship management (CRM) software to connect with influencers in your niche
- A dashboard to analyse and track the sales, engagement, performance, etc., of per posts and influencers
- A content library to track the performance of content posted on different social media platforms
- Free demo for first-time users
Founded in 2017, Heepsy is an ideal platform to find Instagram and YouTube influencers and micro-influencers. This influencer marketing platform aims to offer services to small businesses at a reasonable price.
Keeping the small businesses in mind, Heepsy provides the following features.
- Filter the Instagram profile of influencers based on their audiences’ age range, gender, language, location and interest.
- Find influencers from across the globe.
- Search influencers based on keywords.
- Discover micro-influencers having a minimum of 2000 followers and a maximum of 10,000 followers.
- Filter out influencers who have mentioned their contact details in their Instagram bio.
- Try out some of the features for free.
With 750 million active followers, Shoutcart is mainly used for searching TikTok influencers and mobile app marketing. The platform started with Instagram and now provides influencer marketing services for YouTube and TikTok. It also has a plan to launch Crypto and NFT marketing.
Following are some of the features of Shoutcart,
- Buy shoutout for Instagram reels, Instagram carousels, TikTok duet, TikTok stitch and TikTok sound
- Buy Instagram accounts, YouTube channels, and TikTok accounts that have a large number of followers or subscribers
- Apart from influencers, can be used to find out affiliate marketers
- Create gigs for Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, social management, growth and promotion, graphics and design
Influencity is an influencer relationship management platform that believes in minimising cost and maximising return. It works not only with top brands like Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Kellogg’s, and AirFrance but also with agencies like IPG, Isobar, Globally, and Nota Bene.
Some of the features offered by Influencity are,
- Find the top influencers from a database of 70 million influencers
- Analyse the influencer profiles before choosing one
- Prioritise influencers based on the requirements of the campaign
- Identify the key performance indicators (KPIs) and analyse the return on investment (RoI)
- Automate and run multiple campaigns for your brand
- Analyse the results and later share them with your colleagues
Australia’s leading influencer and content marketing agency, Hypetap, is known for its influencer base and campaign expertise. The influencer marketing platform focuses on objective-driven campaigns to build awareness and community engagement.
Some of the brands that Hypertap has worked with include Pepsi, Rexona, Government of South Asia, Swisse, Nickelodeon, and many others.
Mentioned below are the top features of Hypetap,
- Talent managers to provide you with more opportunities
- Custom content for your campaigns
- End-to-end campaign management for your brand
- Custom-built software for managing and tracking content, distribution, and data of the campaign
- Database of 1240 influencers, having more than 136 million followers
Tribe targets influencers and brands to create a customisable community platform. Launched in 2015 as an app for influencers by TV celebrity Jules Lund, Tribe had raised INR 5,69,59,987 in seed funding.
In 2021, the platform grabbed many awards such as ‘Getapp Category Leaders’, ‘G2 Crowd Leader’, ‘Capterra Shortlist’, and ‘Softwareadvice Front Runners’.
Some of the features of Tribe are listed below,
- Google Analytics integration to track the campaigns
- Custom scripts and tags for third-party integrations to the community pages
- Google Tag Manager integration to manage the analytics and management tags
- Cookie consent management to analyse the users’ data
- Connect all the apps such as Gmail, Slack, etc., to automate workflows
- Custom app powered by Robust API and Webhooks
Influencer marketing has been a trend for a while now, and brands are in great need of top influencers in their niche. However, most small businesses are not quite sure how to approach different influencers to promote their products and services. So, we have created this post to help people find out the right influencer marketing platform for their brand. We hope you find it helpful.